Thursday, January 11, 2007

An "AAWWW" Moment

I had an "aaawww" moment with my 3 year old son tonight. He had gotten in trouble earlier in the night and was sent to his room. Later, I was laying in bed watching TV and he came in and said "Daddy, can I lay wif you?". So he climbs up in bed and puts his head on my chest and proceeds to fall fast asleep. So I'm laying there with my head all jacked to one side so I can still the TV but I can't bring myself to move him. I mean, the last time my son fell asleep on my chest was probably before he could walk. So I just stayed there getting a kink in my neck enjoying every second of it.

The good news is I can go to work tomorrow and have the other doctor in my office adjust my neck and it'll be fine.

1 comment:

IamACanCerViVer said...

It may have been uncomfortable, but I tell you, it was the cutest thing I have ever seen!! My two guys are the best.